This Premier Tactical Military Rucksack is Your Everlasting Companion for Thrilling Outdoor Adventures!
The MOLLE (Modular Lightweight Load-carrying Equipment) system is the current standard for the US Army and numerous NATO allies. External webbing's unique approach enables for the secure and reliable attachment of various pouches and accessory pieces to tactical backpacks, vests, and other load bearing equipment.
Material: Highly Durable & Wear Resistant Oxford fabric WATER REPELLENT
- Nylon lining
- Buckle closure
- The 80L high capacity camping backpack features a ventilated mesh padded back section and breathable shoulder straps for extra comfort. One laptop compartment, one front zipper pocket, and two side pockets for water bottle or umbrella, with elastic drawstrings that can enlarge the pack.
- For increased comfort, the 80L high capacity camping backpack has a ventilated mesh padded back area and breathable shoulder straps. One laptop compartment, one front zipper pocket, and two side pockets with elastic drawstrings that can be used to expand the bag.
- External expansion system designed to be utilized in attaching various hiking gear, such as pockets, water bottle bags, accessory kits, and other items. For daily use, the tactical assault pack backpack can be used as a 3 day assault pack, range bag, hiking backpack, survival backpack, army backpack, Heavy duty rucksack, Outdoor backpack, combat backpack, Bug out bag, assault backpack, trekking backpack, or School bag day pack.
- Dimensions L:17inch W:10inch H:29inch: This climbing backpack weighs only 2.86lb / 1.3 kg for convenient transport and no added weight to your journey. Camping, hiking, trekking, traveling, camping, climbing, suitcase replacement, and college are all possibilities.
- External Molle expansion system allows you to connect a large number of pouches and equipment to expand carrying capacity. Adjustable and breathable mesh shoulder straps with plenty of sponge padding help relieve shoulder stress. S-type shoulder straps have been widened and thickened, and a high-elastic breathable back support has been added for maximum ventilation and comfort. Camelback-style hydration systems should not be supported.